Five Things I Want You To Know About Disney's Frozen:
1. It is way better than the previews lead you to believe.
2. Anna is awkwardly amazing, and she is quite possibly my second favorite Disney Princess (no one will ever replace Belle's top princess standing in my heart).
3. Kristoff is officially my favorite male character in a princess movie.
4. There were two great girl lessons in this movie. I don't want to give them away, but if you are looking for something other than the usual princess who is a damsel in distress waiting for her prince to save her story...this movie might just make you happy.
5. Magical, magical snow and ice. This was one of the rare movies that was worth seeing in 3D. The snow and ice effects are beautiful and amazing. The next time someone asks me what superpower I want (because, you know that happens all the time) I'm going to choose Elsa's snow and ice magic. This movie made my snow-loving heart very, very happy.
There are more things I want to tell you, and conversations I want to have about this movie, but I am working really hard to not give anything away.
Frozen will be in theaters on November 27th.
I'm going back to see it for a second time. Yes, it was that good.
*I was not required to write about Frozen, or to scare every Disney employee by jumping up and down and clapping in excitement while waiting in line to meet Anna and Elsa. That awkwardness was all me. I think Anna would approve.
**NaBloPoMo is better with snow.