- renames Katarina's stuffed animals.
- folds all the blankets differently.
- eats all our snack food.
- watches movies like Pan's Labyrinth.
- claims that Pan's Labyrinth is a kid's movie.
- claims Young Guns is educational, and Blair Witch Project is okay for Katarina to watch because there are no monsters in it.
- rearranges the Christmas cards on the door.
- eats all our candy.
- asks me to explain things on the computer.
- reads the first 25 pages of the Hobbit (again).
- makes us watch shows, like Weird True and Freaky, with real videos of alligators biting off people's arms.
- changes clothes three times.
- sprays perfume on everyone...and everything.
- offers suggestions for my hairstyle (and tries to give Katarina a ponytail).
- makes us watch Rush videos from the 80s, while sharing
triviavaluable information about every band member and song.
- asks me to update his facebook status because he likes the way my typing sounds.
- has a contest with Katarina to see who can make the best fake puking noises.
- talks while we are trying to read.
- asks me to trim his toenails.
....and at the end of the day after not doing all of these things,
he NEVER sleeps with my box of cookies.....
So, Thomas was off work today...how was your Monday?