That isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Here are a few things you did and did not miss while I was gone:
- I did have a dream that I was in a cooking competition show. Which is ridiculous on so many levels. What I most appreciated about it was that I kept trying to turn it into a writing competition. While everyone else was making pasta with different strange sauces, I was eating bread and writing a story using all of the competitors foods and restaurants.
- I did not read that article in Time Magazine that went with the picture (THE picture). In fact, I hid away from it, and tried to focus on butterflies and unicorns. (I am also reserving the right to blame that article and the resulting rush of blog posts that use the term "mommy wars" as 64% of the reason I didn't blog last week.)
- I did read this blog post from Chris de Serres about breastfeeding in public that was brilliant and made me think about breastfeeding in a different way.
- I did not eat broccoli. Because - gross.
- I did see The Avengers. So good. SO good!
- I did not remind y'all that the Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse is happening this month at Survivors Justice - please get your submissions in now!
- I did take this picture of Thomas and Katarina while standing outside late one night waiting for a bus.
- I did not realize he was wearing a Star Wars shirt and she was wearing a Batman shirt until I looked at the picture this morning. But I kind of love that.
- I did add more yellow to the blog. Why wasn't there more yellow on the blog previously? I have no idea. Clearly someone was slacking.
- I did not get reacquainted with Grey's Anatomy late one night by watching multiple episodes on Hulu while I should have been sleeping. (that is a lie) (I totally did that)
- I did write this on my facebook page yesterday, "Having a blog means you are actually supposed to write on it? Who would have thought. #writersblock" (this prompted an update at One Cluttered Brain's blog, which always makes me happy.)
- I did not buy shares in Facebook.
- I did buy Twizzlers. I'm a big spender.
What did you do while I was (mostly) offline?
(Hey! It is Friday, so I'm going to link this up with Mrs. 4444's Friday Fragments. Because she is awesome. And I can. And that is all I have to say about that.)