- Mashed potato container bursting in the microwave, making a mess and messing with dinner.
- Air conditioner leaking water all over the floor, and requiring several checks throughout the night to empty the bowl catching water until it could be fixed.
- Broken office chair.
My today is better:
- The headache is gone.
- I received a box of cookies, jam, and other goodies in the mail, so mashed potatoes couldn't be further from my mind.
- The air conditioner has been fixed, and I am reminded of one of the upsides to not owning a home - someone else has to come fix things when they break.
- The chair is broken beyond repair, but I am making it work. As long as I don't lean back, to the left, or too far forward, it seems okay. It is all about finding the balance.
(I should probably set up a video camera now, so I can make some money off of a viral video of my chair dumping me on the floor and then hitting me in the head on Christmas morning.)
I hope you find your balance this Christmas, and have a great time celebrating with your family and friends.