When Bob Ross is on the tv, we stop and watch. There are no exceptions. We all love him. This weekend as my family gathered around to watch episode after episode, we noticed that there seems to be a pattern of things that we hear ourselves saying...every episode.
To celebrate the love of happy trees everywhere, here's a top ten list of the things we say in my house when we watch The Joy of Painting...
- Everybody shut up! Bob Ross is on!
- He's pulling out the knife!
- Baby squirrel! BABY SQUIRREL!
- I just love it when he puts a rock in the river.
- Yay! Yellow!
- I miss Mr. Rogers.
- NoNoNO! Not a big tree!
- You know you love it. Just wait a minute!
- I want to touch his hair.
- This is my favorite Bob Ross painting ever!
We miss the inspiring creativity of Bob Ross.
No one will ever be able to make a tree or cloud as happy as he did.
*NaBloPoMo Day 9.