Five Things I Have a Passion For
1. My Faith.
2. My Family.
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
1. Be published - in a book or a magazine, where I can hold my words in my hands.
3. Travel through Europe, preferably by train. (I would love to do the train thing across Canada, too.)
4. Build a house - maybe something like this Hobbit House.
5. Pilot a plane (this should be a separate experience from skydiving, because, obviously).
Five Things I Say A Lot
2. You need to read this.
3. Are you serious right now?
4. I love you.
5. That rocks my face off.
Five Books And/ Or Magazines I Have Read Lately
I rarely read magazines; books are my true love.
|These are not even all of the books I have read his month.|
I am so bad at picking favorites. I love all of these movies, and have definitely seen each one of them more than five times.
1. Philadelphia Story.
2. Fried Green Tomatoes.
3. The Princess Bride.
4. Beauty And The Beast.
5. Stranger Than Fiction.
Extra Movie: The Postman.
Five Places I Would Love To Travel To
1. United Kingdom.
Extra Place: The Giraffe Manor - I saw this on Michelle's list at A Dish Of Daily Life, and am in love. Plus, this will add Africa to my list. Double win.
Five People I Invite to do this Meme
I love what Andrea at Good Girl Gone Redneck did here - a shout out to five people you should go visit. I've already linked to five awesome bloggers in this post; go visit them.
You may consider yourself tagged to play along with this. I want to see your five times seven answers. Especially the ones about books, because I always need new book recommendations.