These are Melissa's directions:
Take the categories below. Open your blog. Look at the first comment on each of your last 10 posts. Fill in one name per category (keeping the order of most recent post to 10 posts ago) and link their name to their blog. Then hit publish. If you have a post without a comment, skip to the next one. And then chide your readers for screwing up your meme: obviously, they need to step it up and leave more comments.
In honour of every horror movie made in the 80's:
1. Decides the creepy house is safe. Mary
(I think this comes from watching too many Disney movies and not enough horror movies. Not that there is really such a thing as too many Disney movies.)
2. Screams like a Banshee. Tamara
(You were just upset that you dropped your camera before you could snap a picture of the killer.)
3. Scares you as a joke. Robbie K
(I will get you back for this one day.)
4. Goes into the woods and gets killed. Erika
(This seems particularly sad because your blog is called The Girl Next Door Grows Up, and now you won't be able to fulfill that title.)
5. First to go insane. Stephanie Faris
(Don't worry, we are all just one half-step behind you.)
6. Murdered saving someone. Kate
(So sad. At least you were wearing your Saved By The Bell t-shirt when it happened.)
7. Has your back no matter what jumps out. Tia - Becomin Neurotic
8. Has a solid survivor plan no one listens. Alison
(Your plan must not have involved eating cookies. I would have listened to that plan for sure.)
9. Runs off screaming never to be seen again. Kristen
(Wait, wait! I'll run with you! <---these are words I will never say or type again.)
10. Is the real killer. Crystal
(Oh Crystal, won't the Ewoks be disappointed in you?)
Do you agree with the results?
Is this a movie you would watch?
Which character type would you be in a horror movie?