1. Shells from Tia that traveled far to bring me a smile. If you listen closely, you might hear Oregon calling out to you. Or maybe that is just me.
2. And the fact that some of those shells have polka dots.
You know I love my polka dots.
3. This kid. Giggly selfies. Early morning silliness.
4. The #365FeministSelfie hashtag. I don't participate every day, but it always makes me smile to scroll through the pictures on Instagram.
5. Sycamore Trees.
6. Dusk. Especially on rainy days.
7. Good books.
Jasper Fforde never disappoints. The Giver is a classic. And I am going to write an entire post about the Ashley Judd memoir this week. It was amazing.
8. Adding things to my Goodreads list. I've read 19 books so far this year, and it is the most random collection of books you have ever seen.
9. Lamplight through rain-dropped windows.
10. That eating at the Latin American Chinese Sushi Buffet didn't kill us all.
A little tip from me to you: Avoid that Latin American Chinese Sushi buffet down the street. Nothing good is happening there.
— Tracie Nall (@fromtracie) February 28, 2014
It was so scary, I had to tweet about it. Consider it a public service announcement. And then stick with restaurants that only offer one genre of food. Or at the most two. Your stomach will thank you.
What is making you thankful this week?
What good books are you reading? I always need recommendations.