Because we all need light.
Here are my thankfuls this week:
1. The fresh smell of air that has been cleansed by a swift summer rainstorm.
2. Pens with blue ink.
4. Friends who are more family than friends.
(and sometimes more family than actual family)
5. Small butterflies.
6. Deep, companionable silences.
7. The people who make greatly detailed Rainbow Loom tutorial videos.
(because they make my kid happy)
9. Busses that arrive on time.
10. Tea that tastes like chocolate with notes of vanilla, and a stack of chocolate-filled wafer cookies.
11. (...and, because I can't let a gratitude list pass without at least one more mention of food, even when I'm not writing hungry...) I'm thankful for all the great birthday cake pictures in Lizzi's post. Because I'm always thankful for cake - even when the cake is far away in England.
Happy birthday Lizzi. I know it isn't your actual birthday, but it is almost as exciting. Thank you for encouraging all of us to stop and appreciate the good things that happen each week. It is a blessing.