I am acually pretty excited about going out of town for several reasons. Probably not thirteen, but I am going to share them with you.
This is my "Thursday Kind-of-Thirteen That Doesn't Really Count Becuase it is Almost Friday and I Can't Guarantee That This List Will Have Thirteen Items, Or That It Will Be That Exciting!" (I bet that this new meme name I just invented won't be getting it's own blogroll with hundreds of members any time soon!)
- Our fourth anniversary is on Tuesday-yeah!! For the past three years we have both known what day our anniversary was right up to the acual day, and then both forgotten it on the day....this year we will remember because we leave the next morning.
- We are going to our conference's campmeeting starting Wednesday and lasting until Saturday.
- Our daughter is acually going on her own trip with grandparents to see family in another state. Her first trip without us and she will be gone 10 days!!! *insert picture of terrified mother and father here* Just thinking about it makes me want to call the whole thing off, but I know that she will have fun.
- Since she isn't coming with us and we are going to go stay in a hotel for four days it will almost be like an anniversary trip (with a few meetings and services thrown in)
- That is nice for us because although we had three weddings, we never had a honeymoon.
- Yes, I said three weddings!! but that is a LONG story for another post...just trust me, there were three.
- I have thought that the three wedding could have something to do with the forgetting of the anniversary every year-the thing is that we always joke and say that we will celebrate on the 2nd or 3rd wedding's anniversary, but we definitely forget those dates.
So, there it is-I hope it was exciting. I won't be blogging much next week, but maybe I will take some pictures to make up for it..........yes, that would include one with my new hair--I will post it eventually, I promise. I would have done it tonight, but I haven't taken one yet.